perl-URI-1.31.1.src.rpm

Terran Wright wright at CYBERVALE.COM
Fri Oct 22 20:41:15 IST 2004

> Terran Wright wrote:
> > Mike,
> >
> > I read that and tried 1.33, but I'm no better off. If I get the rpm I
should
> > be on my way.
> >

> Why don't you tell us what is wrong instead?  This is the purpose of
> this list, after all...

Ugo, Mike,

Thanks and my apologies for being stubborn, I didn't want to include too
much detail as I figured I knew the exact problem. I didn't however.

Basically the rpmbuild fails because of the failure in the heuristic test
while using install-clam-sa package. I had perl-URI-1.21, then upgraded to
1.33, but it still tried to install 1.31 and complained. I let it run to
completion and the installation seems ok as spam checks are being done. I
just need to tweak sa now to filter out those that are still getting
through.

Thanks guys