/tmp issue

Matt Kettler mkettler at EVI-INC.COM
Tue Oct 19 19:40:09 IST 2004

<x-flowed>
At 02:09 PM 10/19/2004, Mike Tremaine wrote:
>I'm sorry, apparently I need some coffee. I meant to ask what do you set
>the Rebuild interval to?
>
>Rebuild Bayes Every = xxx

It's in seconds. 86400 seconds (1 day) is a good starting point. If you use
the SA option to do bayes learning to the journal, you may want to do this
more frequently. (ie: 4 or 6 times a day)

Note that the rebuilds can take a bit of time, but generally run in the
range of 30 seconds to a minute and a half on my system.