Add an aditional header to spam mail.

James Ytterstene james.ytterstene at MDH.SE
Tue Oct 19 15:34:43 IST 2004

Hello

The real name of the flag is "X-Spam-Flag: YES" which SpamAssassin inserts
into the mail. I have som badly written mail clients which need a clean
flag to filter on. When i use SpamAssassin standalone i get the flag but
not when using MailScanner as an frontend.

I dont know why the header from SpamAssassin is left out, but if i could
dubble the "Spam Header" i could manually put it back. But i cant get it
to work.

/James