Panda Update Script

Sanjay K. Patel sanjay.patel at REXWIRE.COM
Mon Oct 18 23:26:37 IST 2004

After looking for a decent script to update panda, I decided to write my
own. This is the first script I have ever written. Its not the best script
on Earth but it downloads the file ad puts it in the right dir.

Hope it helps anyone who wants to use panda. It's a cheap alternative and
works great with MailScanner thanks to Julian's efforts.

-SKP