mydoom

Joe Stuart jstuart at EDENPR.K12.MN.US
Mon Oct 18 20:32:59 IST 2004

I am starting to have a problem with a Mydoom variant Mydoom.O that
comes in a zip file that is not password protected.  I hae had no
problem stopping this virus in the past. F-prot detects it if I run a
manual scan, but when it comes through as mail it gets by. The only
difference I can see between the past ones that got stopped and this one
is that the one getting by is an archive that is 2 deep.  I have set
Mailscanner up to scan archives that are up tp 25 deep, but they still
get through. If anyone can help I would really appreciate it.

Thanks