No Scanning if one is in To

Marcel Blenkers marcel-ml at IRC-ADDICTS.DE
Fri Oct 15 13:32:13 IST 2004

Hi there,

> > and put these into virus.scanner.rules and to spam.scanner.rules..
>
> You cannot have rules for virus scanning.  It scans everything or nothing.

i think you are wrong there:
See in the config-file:

# Do you want to scan email for viruses?
# This can also be the filename of a ruleset.

You are right, if you think of the virus-scanners to use..

# Which Virus Scanning package to use:
# This *cannot* be the filename of a ruleset.

But..who should change this anyway? ;)

> I know it's been discussed on this list.  Did you search the archive?
no..i haven´t..sorry for that..

Greetings

Marcel