No Scanning if one is in To

Marcel Blenkers marcel-ml at IRC-ADDICTS.DE
Fri Oct 15 13:29:22 IST 2004

Hi there,

[...]
> I have moved it from being a first match to an all match which makes more
> sense for this option. Very few people allow users to selectively choose
> virus scanning, so it's never come up before. It will change in the next
> release.
thanks to Julian for this..

i could try the change of my sendmail.cf, but i would like not to do so,
as everythings is working fine for now..

maybe i should point out, that my system is a private one with only up to
10 mail-users..
and one of them is a bit strange, who thinks that his virus-scanner on his
desktop seems to be enough for him and every change within the mails would
be against his "legal rights"..

he is some kind of an oddball ;)

always thinking of some kind of conspiracy and so on..

So..thanks for the answers..and everyone supporting :)

Marcel