trouble with exchange servers

Vladimir Nikolic vlado at AGENDA.SI
Wed Oct 13 08:45:48 IST 2004

<x-flowed>
Hi!

I am using MailScanner for 2 years now and it works very well. But I
have found lately one strange problem in communications with MS exchange
servers. It happens only when my users replying on some mail which
contains one or more attachments (pdf, rtf...). If that replyed mail
goes through MS exchange servers it becomes corrupted (there is no line:
  that mail goes only through Unix/Linux mail servers it come
uncorrupted to the destination.
I've upgraded MailScanner to 4.34 but it didn't help.

Regards,
Vlado