Bug in SA.pm patch to MS 4.34.8-1

Quentin Campbell Q.G.Campbell at NEWCASTLE.AC.UK
Tue Oct 12 08:36:38 IST 2004

Julian

Sorry to have taken so long to get back to you on this but there is a
problem with the MCP.pm.patch. Running MS in debug mode gives:

[root at cheviot4 MailScanner]# service MailScanner start
Starting MailScanner daemons:
         incoming sendmail:                                [  OK  ]
         outgoing sendmail:                                [  OK  ]
         MailScanner:       In Debugging mode, not forking...
SA bayes lock is /root/.spamassassin/bayes.lock
Bayes lock is at /root/.spamassassin/bayes.lock
Undefined subroutine &MailScanner::Conf::Value called at
/usr/lib/MailScanner/MailScanner/MCP.pm line 230, <GEN181> line 33.

Quentin
---
PHONE: +44 191 222 8209    Information Systems and Services (ISS),
                           University of Newcastle,
                           Newcastle upon Tyne,
FAX:   +44 191 222 8765    United Kingdom, NE1 7RU.