Rules for Delivery method

Boskey usergroups at THEARGONCOMPANY.COM
Mon Oct 11 10:23:43 IST 2004

Hi ,

I have a mail server with MailScanner /Sendmail installed.
We have a Dail-up connection, and we are also relaying mails to our domain
servers.

Due, to the dail-up connection we wanted to use the HoldExpensive=True feature
of sendmail, also wanted the delivery of internal mails instant.
So added the following rule for the Variable "Delivery Method=" in
MailScanner.conf

To:  *@mydomain.com  batch
FromOrTo:  default   queue

This works well, however if i send a mail to an external ID and CC an internal
member in a mail , both the mails are being delievered instantly, rather than
one being delivered and the other being queued.

Regards,

Boskey.