How can a flag mail from specific mail relays as spam

BB brent.bolin at gmail.com
Thu Oct 7 16:53:25 IST 2004

Not terrible concerned about the primary, we are the primary and
haven't been down for any length of time in years.  As was posted some
time ago, the rational of a secondary is questionable.

We have a full T1 and don't appear to really ever have bottlenecks.

If I blacklist the IP of our secondary will that flag spam as From: ?

btb