Notify the sender, but don't deliver

Jeff A. Earickson jaearick at COLBY.EDU
Thu Oct 7 15:15:29 IST 2004

<x-flowed>
Hi,

I occasionally see macro viruses (mostly Marker), but they get flagged in
my daily reports as postmaster, so I can hunt these people down myself.
As long as the "Notices to System Administrators" stuff continues to
work so I see what is going on, then I'm happy.  The users don't need
the clutter.

BTW, I got my MailScanner book yesterday.  Good reading, but too bad it
is out-of-date already! :)  Julian, you need a better picture of yourself
on the back cover.  The one that is there looks like it was taken in a
subway tunnel.  Doesn't Southhampton have a communications and photo
department that could take a better picture of you for publicity purposes?

Jeff Earickson
Colby College