Version History

Greg Deputy greg at BLASTZONE.COM
Wed Oct 6 21:17:33 IST 2004

Perfect, thanks.  Might be a good thing to have in the main list of
links at the top.

http://www.sng.ecs.soton.ac.uk/mailscanner/ChangeLog

mailscanner' in the body of the email. Before posting, read the MAQ
(http://www.mailscanner.biz/maq/) and the archives
(http://www.jiscmail.ac.uk/lists/mailscanner.html).