CustomConfig.pm per user/domain lists

Dustin Baer dustin.baer at IHS.COM
Wed Oct 6 21:14:22 IST 2004

<x-flowed>
I've decided to try the per domain whitelisting/blacklisting in
CustomConfig.pm.  In
http://www.jiscmail.ac.uk/cgi-bin/webadmin?A2=ind0305&L=mailscanner&P=R43253&I=-1
it is asked if wildcards are allowed.  Julian mentions that he "might
expand this later to allow IP prefixes and possibly domain suffixes."

In a normal rules file, one is allowed to use wildcards.  I've tried to
use wildcards in the spam.bydomain/whitelist/... files with no success.

Does the ability to do this exist?  I've compared sub
InitByDomainSpamWhitelist in the version I am currently using (4.31.6)
and current version (4.34.8), but don't see any difference that might
point to wildcard acceptance.

Thanks,

Dustin
--