Please try this: Re: Installation problems with MS 4.34.8-1/MIME::QuotedPrint

xterm1 xterm1 at TATORZ.COM
Wed Oct 6 18:26:57 IST 2004

Julian
    I went ahead and did the ./install.sh on MailScanner-4.34.8-4

        Before I seen your post on rpm -e --nodeps ...
        As for the installation it went fine!

        up2date -u is also fixed!  Way to go!!

        Brian