MailScanner + SA3 + SURBL not registering.

Dean Jones dean at SAHRA.ARIZONA.EDU
Tue Oct 5 22:32:06 IST 2004

<x-flowed>
Hate to come back to this issue but i guess i will :)

Upgraded to Mailscanner 4.34.8 today and SURBL checks stopped again.

the only thing i changed was installing the new MIME-Base64 and
MIME-Tools (and requirements) via CPAN.
Then i installed the new MailScanner.

All config files are in the right places and RBL is working..
guess i'm back to square one! heh