Why aren't RBL checks running?

Julian Field mailscanner at ecs.soton.ac.uk
Tue Oct 5 21:18:22 IST 2004

<x-flowed>
Is mail coming to this system straight from the outside world, or is it all
coming via one of your own servers? The MailScanner "Spam List" checks only
check the other end of the incoming SMTP connection. So if it's all coming
via one of your own servers, it won't find anything. The RBL checks that
SpamAssassin can do will still work, though.

--
Julian Field