MailScanner + SA3 + SURBL not registering.

Remco Barendse mailscanner at BARENDSE.TO
Fri Oct 1 11:31:25 IST 2004

<x-flowed>
I have two identical boxes, both running the same distro and module
versions and MailScanner version. One box was installed just one week
after the other.

I use the exact same config files for the boxes (I keep one as my main
config file box and simply clone the config to the other box only
replacing the hostname).

On one box it is working as it should, on the other box it isn't.

Both local.cf files on either box is completely empty. I really don't know
where to look for the problem.