MailScanner + SA3 + SURBL not registering.

Julian Field mailscanner at ecs.soton.ac.uk
Fri Oct 1 11:21:50 IST 2004

<x-flowed>
I think all this stuff is switched on by default.
The only change I made was to set
         lock_method flock
as the default is very slow locking that is compatible with NFS. As most
people don't share the Bayes DB over NFS, I don't understand why they
didn't make the faster version the default. But they didn't. Ho hum.