quoted-printable octet-stream issues

Chuck Foster chuck.foster at STREAMSHIELD.COM
Tue Nov 30 08:34:15 GMT 2004

MailScanner reports back 4.32.5 (I didn't think it was quite that old,
hmm!).
Time to upgrade ...

This problem actually cropped up because of someone using Lotus Notes,
which also preferred quoted-printable over base64 encoding for PDF
attachments (and Excel). Ho hum.

Thanks!
Chuck

-----Original Message-----
Behalf Of Martin Hepworth
Sent: 29 November 2004 18:00
To: MAILSCANNER at JISCMAIL.AC.UK
Subject: Re: quoted-printable octet-stream issues

Chuck

what version of MS are you using. I think 4.35 has a fix for this issue,
the problem is Outleek, rather than exchange. Anyway upgrading to
4.35-11 fixed the issue for the one person affected here..

--
Martin Hepworth
Snr Systems Administrator

This message should be regarded as confidential. If you have received
this
email in error please notify the sender and destroy it immediately.
Statements of intent shall only become binding when confirmed in hard
copy
by an authorized signatory.