quoted-printable octet-stream issues

Dave Filchak dfilchak at sympatico.ca
Tue Nov 30 03:31:44 GMT 2004

This problem does not always manifest itself with Outlook as everyone
thinks. In our case, any PDF we make out of Acrobat is fine, even if sending
it with Outlook. We run into problems with PDFs created in other
applications, for instance, the Quickbooks accounting system. In this case,
we need to save the PDF that is created from QB, then open it in Acrobat and
re-save it. Then we can send it with Outlook and the PDF arrives in fine
condition. It has nothing to do with Outlook, at least in our case.

Dave