off topic: email forwarding assistance/guidance needed RESOLVED

lester lasad llasad1 at YAHOO.COM
Tue Nov 30 02:59:07 GMT 2004

--- "James R. Stevens"
<jstevens at ATHENSDISTRIBUTING.COM> wrote:

> Please read this short explanation.
>
> http://www.sendmail.org/virtual-hosting.html
>
> What your trying to do is pretty simple and very
> stable (In my
> experience)
>
> *** NOTE: make sure you have each domain name and
> sub-domain (Name-space
> listed in your local-host-names file.
> If not you will see MX loops. (File maybe located in
> /etc/mail)

Thanks for info, the problem was the local-host-names,
I seemed to have everything setup except for that. I
added the xyz.com domain and the virtusertable worked
as described.  Thanks again for all of the suggestions.