mailscanner not calling spamassassin?

Brendan Cody-Kenny brendan.codykenny at REALEXPAYMENTS.COM
Fri Nov 26 12:43:25 GMT 2004

its actually version 2.64 but that worked!! it was looking for the rules
in the wrong directory. Its now giving me minus scores but i assume
thats got to do with the messages and how bayes/rules are tuned.

Thanks to everyone for their help.

Brendan Cody-Kenny | brendan.codykenny at realexpayments.com
Network Administrator
Realex Payments

The Forum, 29-32 Glasthule Rd, Glasthule, Co Dublin, Ireland
t: +353 1 2808559 | f: +353 1 2808538

This mail and any documents attached are classified as confidential and are intended for use by the addressee(s) only unless otherwise indicated. If you are not an intended recipient of this email, you must not use, disclose, copy, distribute or retain this message or any part of it. If you have received this email in error, please notify us immediately and delete all copies of this email from your computer system(s).