mailscanner not calling spamassassin?

Brendan Cody-Kenny brendan.codykenny at REALEXPAYMENTS.COM
Thu Nov 25 11:51:22 GMT 2004

I remedied the line in spam.assassin.prefs.conf that was causing the
debug error line. The debug error message is not shown and the behavior
of MS/SA has not changed. The use of dcc will not help explain why MS is
not getting results from SA. If Sa called from the command line is
returning a value then the same value should be returned to MS. From the
results of strace on MS I could see that MS is calling the SA perl
scripts. They dont return proper values. Is there specific configuration
files for these scripts?