[iso-8859-1] RE: [MAILSCANNER] MailScanner won´t check filename s[iso-8859-1] ize and virus

Alex Neuman van der Hans alex at nkpanama.com
Wed Nov 24 19:51:42 GMT 2004

I'm usually tempted (though I've never yet succumbed to said temptation) to
answer something like:

> Why Unscaned??  what i´m doing wrong?

Because it didn't!! Something!

But seriously, maybe we should ask JF to add "How to ask questions the smart
way" by ESR (available at http://www.catb.org/~esr/faqs/smart-questions.html
) so that people check it beforehand - and maybe add it to the welcome
e-mail from the list if it's not already there...