MailScanner to version 4.35.11.1 - upgrade - Performance Problem

Venkata Achanta vachanta at GMAIL.COM
Wed Nov 24 18:21:20 GMT 2004

We have a bunch of boxes running MS and we upgraded to MailScanner-4.35.11.1
last night. The updates were all good but unfortunately all the incoming
mail queues are unusually high,i mean they are just growing hour by hour
and in the logs.The mail is flowing very slowly.

I know there are many different factors that can influence the mail
processing speed.but We were doing just great till this upgrade.

Upgrades:
Spamassassin to version 3.0.1
MailScanner to version 4.35.11.1

Another point to be noted is we just added mailwatch also during the
upgrade,is that creating any delays in processing mail ?

Any help/pointers would be greatly appreciated.

Just out of curiosity,Any one else having the same issue ?

Thanks,

Venkata Achanta