mailscanner not calling spamassassin?

Michele Neylon :: Blacknight Solutions michele at BLACKNIGHTSOLUTIONS.COM
Wed Nov 24 14:05:54 GMT 2004

> Nov 24 13:12:47 uncledeadly MailScanner[28189]: Message
> 1CWtY9-0005JX-5v from xxxxxx (xxxxxx at xxxxxx.ie) to xxxxxx.com is not
> spam, SpamAssassin (score=0, required 4.55) Nov 24 13:12:48
> uncledeadly MailScanner[28189]: SpamAssassin
> returned 0

So it is doing something but giving you a 0 each time

> debug: Failed to parse line in SpamAssassin configuration, skipping:

That looks like it could be part of your problem

> debug: DCCifd is not available: no r/w dccifd socket found.
> debug: DCC is not available: no executable dccproc found.

I'd recommend getting that working with it as well, as it does help a lot

Mr Michele Neylon
Blacknight Internet Solutions Ltd
Hosting, co-location & domains
http://www.blacknight.ie/