Querying other SMTP server for valid addresses?

Steve Swaney Steve.Swaney at FSL.COM
Sat Nov 20 21:23:13 GMT 2004

Thanks Drew,

We now have method for verifying valid recipients on back end mailhubs for
sendmail Ensim and Postfix. I'll work with Ugo and see if we can't get this
information written up and the MAQ updated.

Steve

Steve Swaney
President
Fortress Systems Ltd.