4.35.11, new Message.pm = higher load

Jeff A. Earickson jaearick at COLBY.EDU
Fri Nov 19 14:35:46 GMT 2004

Julian,

Just a vague observation here that with the latest Message.pm
(version 1.126.2.168) and 4.35.11, Solaris 9, I've noticed that
my system load on my mail server has been consistantly higher
than before.  It is not a huge increase, but normally my system
is fairly quiet in the wee hours.  Not last night.  But maybe it
is just more spam than usual, who knows.

Jeff Earickson
Colby College