whitelisting by connection tracking

paddy paddy at PANICI.NET
Fri Nov 19 12:37:51 GMT 2004

On Thu, Nov 18, 2004 at 04:35:49PM -0500, Steve Swaney wrote:

> If you're using sendmail, you might look at milter-sender. It's pretty
> configurable and I think you might be able to turn off all of the blocking
> features except:
>
> # White list recipients of a local sender for future replies.
>
> WhiteListFutureSender=1
>
> At least it maight be a start :)
>
> Steve
> Steve Swaney
> President
> Fortress Systems Ltd.
> www.fsl.com
> steve.swaney at fsl.com

Steve,

Thanks, that's just the sort of thing I'm looking for.  Does any amount of
other groovy stuff too, this feature seems to be just incidental.

I'm particularly impressed by author's credentials:

  WINNER!! « Best Abuse of Guidelines » in the International Obfuscated C Code Contest 2004

That's cool!

Regards,
Paddy
--
Perl 6 will give you the big knob. -- Larry Wall