Anti-phishing issues

Alden Levy alden at engineno9inc.com
Thu Nov 18 16:08:53 GMT 2004

I've been upgrading my Message.pm diligently.  I have the newest version
(166111 bytes), and I'm on FC 1 with MS 4.35.11, SA 3.01, and Mail::ClamAV
0.13.

I have one further request for a tweak: apparently, there are a few (ha!)
sites that drop the "www" from their web address in their hrefs.  Can we
account for this?

Here are two lines from my maillog indicating the problem:

Nov 18 03:15:27 engine MailScanner[7081]: Found phishing fraud from
www.emergingarts.com claiming to be emergingarts.com
Nov 18 03:15:27 engine MailScanner[7081]: Found phishing fraud from
www.spsounds.com claiming to be spsounds.com

Any thoughts?

Thank you,
Alden