MAilScanner & MailWatch

Carinus Carelse carinus.carelse at MRC.AC.ZA
Thu Nov 18 08:06:24 GMT 2004

I am trying to ru two copies of the New Version of mailscanner 4.35.11
and have them use the functionality provide by MailWatch to do their
logging to log to different databases and I am running into a problem
where if I start up the new versions of mailscanner it all logs to the
same database and not to the different databases as it used to.  The
only change I made was the upgrade can someone please give me some
advice

Carinus