All deliveries are deferred (exim - openprotect)

[windows-1254] Ali Engin Eroðuz engin at COZUMTEKNIK.COM
Wed Nov 17 16:59:22 GMT 2004

    [ The following text is in the "windows-1254" character set. ]

So, how can i fix it. I only installed openprotect and it did all the
configuration.
How can i control or disable one of that instances if i have to. And i
couldn't understand why does it deferred all mailboxes, can you make a
detailed explanation on it.

-----Original Message-----
Of Martin Hepworth
Sent: Wednesday, November 17, 2004 5:48 PM
To: MAILSCANNER at JISCMAIL.AC.UK
Subject: Re: All deliveries are deferred (exim - openprotect)

Ali Engin Eroðuz wrote:

> Hello,
>
> I've a problem on my mail server. I can't get or post any mails. All
> mails are rejected by same reason that/ "All deliveries are deferred"/.
> I'm using exim-4.42-1 and read the documentation about /"defer_router"
> /configuration in exim.conf.in. I've installed mailscanner by
> openprotect and did the changes what the docs says for my exim version.
> I only can receive mails by disabling openprotect.
>
> What would i do to solve the problem.
>
> Best Regards.
> Ali Engin

Ali

I presume you are start BOTH instances of exim, one for the inbound and one
for outbound queue...

--
Martin Hepworth
Senior Systems Administrator

This footnote confirms that this email message has been swept for the
presence of computer viruses and is believed to be clean.

Before posting, read the MAQ (http://www.mailscanner.biz/maq/) and the
archives (http://www.jiscmail.ac.uk/lists/mailscanner.html).