Problems with SA/Mailscanner using different perl versions

Mark Fyvie mailscanner at MARKF.MAILSHELL.COM
Tue Nov 16 18:10:28 GMT 2004

Thanks Julian,

        That did the trick. Just as a side note, I think it would be a
really great idea if there were a document that described all the various
components in mailscanner (and its implementation of spamassassin). For
example, what calls what right from the beginning, and where are various
things configured. For example, MailScanner.conf is not the only
configuration file, and sometimes multiple copies of files might exist in
different parts of the system, and it can be struggle to determine which
ones are being read. Maybe I'm just a bit slow but it took me a long time of
reading various documents, and googling all over the place to try and figure
out which files were related to which.

        Just my two cents worth...

Mark

P.S. Google hasn't seemed to have indexed the archives of this list. Not
sure if that is deliberate, but it would make it easier for people trying to
solve mailscanner problems (imho)

bv07u4ae_c48_jl5

ReturnPath.net http://rd.mailshell.com/ad481
Earn up to $3 for each of your friends who signs up with Mailshell!
http://rd.mailshell.com/sp5