OT - Firewall suggestion

Steve Campbell campbell at cnpapers.com
Thu Nov 11 19:20:53 GMT 2004

Traffic in or out is still traffic, and the firewall still has to DROP, DENY
whatever. I have considered the DROP, but for now, I just quit logging these
packets until the ISP returns my call. As each one is from a different IP,
I'm hoping they will carry the ball and determine the real offender. The
packets seem to average about 11 per second. Although this is nothing
astronomical, it is a problem.

Thanks for the suggestions, though.

Steve Campbell