Bofra-32-Sophos getting through

Ryan Bingham ryanb at aacrao.org
Wed Nov 10 20:35:57 GMT 2004

I just talked to Sophos about this and they said that because the email
doesn't actually contain a virus (only a link to a virus), they have no
way of filtering it and recommended doing it through a gateway spam
content filter.

I've taken Chris' advice and bumped up the SARE_FORGED_PAYPAL_C score,
and that seems to be catching the Paypal ones.  Does anyone have any
other ideas on how to block these?  Are other engines actually catching
these viruses?

Thanks,

Ryan