Need Help Please

Alex Neuman van der Hans alex at nkpanama.com
Wed Nov 10 15:16:54 GMT 2004

You might also want to check things that you usually take for granted, like
file permissions, the fact that the vacation program has to have a link to
it in /etc/smrsh if you're using sendmail, that vacation is ./configure'd
with the proper uid/gid, etc. - you'd be surprised how much those little
details (which are mentioned in the vacation manual) matter.