Make ruleset

Spicer, Kevin (MBLEA it) Kevin.Spicer at BMRB.CO.UK
Wed Nov 10 13:26:24 GMT 2004

From: Joakim Cefalk [mailto:joakim at CEFALK.COM]

>I'm trying to write my own ruleset for SA.

>This ruleset are setting points if there are any swedish signs but i want it too set
>points if there are not any swedish signs becuse 99% of my emails are swedish (execpt
>this list..).

>body SWEDISH_SIGN                  /\b(?:å|ä|ö)/i

>Any ideas?

Instead of matching emails _not_ containing swedish signs just assign a negative score to SWEDISH_SIGN

I do a similar thing myself, I added SA rules matching the names of our 'products' with negative scores - so that any email mentioning our products is less likely to be marked as spam.

BMRB International
http://www.bmrb.co.uk
+44 (0)20 8566 5000
business.