Filter filetype not working

Henry Burbano hburbano at NOVADEVICES.COM
Tue Nov 9 14:24:58 GMT 2004

I am allowing all attachments,  is it right?, or I need to set something
else,

I have it:

filename.rules.conf:

deny .{150,} Filename too long Filename too long
deny \s{10,} Filename with lots of white spaces Filename with lots of white
spaces
deny \{[a-hA-H0-9-]{25,}\}$ Filename with hide extension Filename with hide
extension
deny (\.[a-z0-9]{3})\1$ File with same double extension File with same
double extension
deny \.[a-z][a-z0-9]{2,3}\s*\.[a-z0-9]{3}$ File with different double
extension File with different double extension
deny pretty\s+park\.exe$ Virus Pretty Park Virus Pretty Park
deny happy99.exe$ Virus Happy Virus Happy
allow (\.[a-zA-Z0-9]{2,})$ File attached is allow File attached is allow