SQL database for bayes

Dhawal Doshy dhawal at NETMAGICSOLUTIONS.COM
Tue Nov 9 13:23:38 GMT 2004

Hello all,

Is anyone using the SQL features in SA 3+ for storing the bayesian
information in a SQL database? We have multiple MS servers and would
prefer this over NFS / Samba sharing though currently we maintain native
disk based bayesian databases. (/etc/MailScanner/bayes)

How are you sharing the bayesian information?
What would be the advantages / disadvantages of doing it in SQL?
Can anyone comment on the performance after the change?

regards,
- dhawal