Phishing phailure

Martin Sapsed m.sapsed at BANGOR.AC.UK
Thu Nov 4 17:40:33 GMT 2004

Julian Field wrote:
> Martin Sapsed wrote:
>> By your system and by Julian's, yes, but not by mine! Those red bits
>> weren't in the message I sent. There's obviously something amiss on my
>> installation - question is, what? I used install.sh in the tar
>> installation, HTML::Parser is up to scratch. Phishing detector is
>> apparently on in MailScanner.conf.
>
> Did you upgrade the languagues.conf file?
>
> cd /etc/MailScanner/reports/en
> upgrade_MailScanner_conf languages.conf languages.conf.rpmnew >
> languages.new
> mv languages.new languages.conf

Not an rpm installation. Just used the supplied cy+en version of
languages.conf which appears to have the bilingual messages we agreed.

Ugo Bellavance wrote:

 > Anything weird in your logs?

Nothing noteworthy that I can see.

In my MailScanner.conf I have
Dangerous Content Scanning = yes
Find Phishing Fraud = yes

anything else that this depends on?

Cheers,

Martin

--
Martin Sapsed            "I've got 8 little fingers and only 2 thumbs,
Microcomputer Support                      won't you leave me in peace