SURBL not working properly in MailScanner 4.35.9

Jeff A. Earickson jaearick at COLBY.EDU
Wed Nov 3 16:40:41 GMT 2004

Several of us beat on heads on this one a couple of weeks ago, check
the list archives.  The quick answer is to track down the init.pre
file that SA 3.0 installs in some weird place (like /etc/opt) and
get it moved to /etc/mail/spamassassin.

Jeff Earickson
Colby College