perl-MIME-Base64

John Berntsen john at OMEGADATA.NO
Tue Nov 2 14:44:39 GMT 2004

Hi

Regarding the new release 4.35.9 on Suse9.1 pro

When installing perl-MIME-Base64 it wants to remove the main perl
package, just to try on my test server i did a ./install.sh nodeps
and it removed my perl package.

Could not find anything strange with the spec file either, except
that maybe the auto filelist generating might add something that
make this package want to remove the main perl package.

I saw on the list that the same problem arised on RHEL3

Any solutions?

Med vennlig hilsen / Regards
John Berntsen