{Scanned} Re: ProcessClamAVOutput: unrecognised line ... contact the authors

Steve Swaney Steve.Swaney at FSL.COM
Tue Nov 2 12:10:25 GMT 2004

Latest version is Version 4.35.9-1 which was released yesterday. 4.35.1 is a
beta version that does not work properly.

Steve

Steve Swaney
President
Fortress Systems Ltd.
www.fsl.com
steve.swaney at fsl.com

> Koen
>
> Julian Field wrote:
>
> > Please upgrade to the latest MailScanner first, I well might have
> already
> > sorted this.
> >
> > At 10:28 20/10/2004, you wrote:
> >
> >> Julian
> >>
> >>   I guess that "contact the authors" means you !!
> >>
> >>  Since upgrading to Clam 0.80, we have started seeing
> >> messages like the following in our /var/log/maillog
> >>

> >>  MailScanner[32597]: ProcessClamAVOutput: unrecognised line
> >> "moc_sisl.cpp". Please contact the authors!
> >>
> >> Oct 17 12:27:28 mailr-w MailScanner[32597]: ProcessClamAVOutput:
> >> unrecognised line "buildrun.log". Please contact the authors!
> >>

> >>  This is version 4.30.3 of MailScanner.
> >

> > --

believed to be clean.

Fortress Systems Ltd.