Out of Office AutoReply: Way OT: SMTP/POP/IMAP (Whole mailserver, actually) redundancy

Michele Neylon :: Blacknight Solutions michele at BLACKNIGHTSOLUTIONS.COM
Mon Nov 1 17:51:34 GMT 2004

> I set this up a long time ago to automatically reply to those
> who send OOO replies, however since I always get them
> directly from the sender everything is fine, but in this case
> the message came THROUGH the mailing list, a condition I
> (stupidly) didn't account for.  So, sorry for spamming the
> list.  I'm hanging my head in shame, especially considering the
> subject matter.
>
> The filter is off until I get time to fix the conditions.
>
> Again, I apologize everyone.  I'll do my best to keep it from
> happening again.

I wouldn't worry about it. I find the out of office replies far more
annoying than your response to them.

Mr Michele Neylon
Blacknight Internet Solutions Ltd
Hosting, co-location & domains