dspam!

Jan-Peter Koopmann Jan-Peter.Koopmann at SECEIDOS.DE
Mon Nov 1 11:50:52 GMT 2004

On : Blacknight Solutions MailScanner mailing list wrote:

>> Having read this
>> http://www.jiscmail.ac.uk/cgi-bin/webadmin?A2=ind0402&L=mailsc
>> anner&D=0&I=-1&P=173426 and quoting 'Wietse Venema' "don't depend on
>> one solution for spam", I wouldn't mind MailScanner supporting both
>> SA as well as dspam.
>>

> Did you actually read what Julian said?

My thoughts exactly. Probably not.

David, please read the posting again. It states that Dspam is the one
relying on one (or few) solutions for fighting spam whereas SpamAssassin
is using several different approaches. SpamAssassin is the way to go...

Regards,
  JP