Postfix docs

Pete pete at eatathome.com.au
Mon May 24 00:00:34 IST 2004

Hi Julian, pretty sure they are all correct - but in the past some one
posted a different rexexp tyo use in header_checks that meants the email
originating from the local host were not held and requeued for scanning,
which is important when doing a release from quarantine, but i cannot
find this example anymore :(

Does the source install script work with postfix and create this setup
for users now?

Pete