Postfix docs

John Wilcock john at TRADOC.FR
Mon May 24 10:22:28 IST 2004

On Sun, 23 May 2004 17:53:23 +0100, Julian Field wrote:
> I have just changed the Postfix installation documentation at
> http://www.sng.ecs.soton.ac.uk/mailscanner/install/postfix.shtml
> so it describes the "single instance" method of using Postfix, as this does
> seem significantly better, certainly in light of Wietse's addition of an
> "example" using port 10026 which means there are yet more differences
> between the incoming and outgoing setups.

Does the Mailscanner init script support starting and stopping only one
instance of postfix, or does this need to be adapted? I don't see any
sign of special cases in the 4.29.7 init script...

John.

--
-- Over 2400 webcams from ski resorts around the world - www.snoweye.com
-- Translate your technical documents and web pages    - www.tradoc.fr