Fresh Install RH 9 - Postfix Problem

Mean Man mean_man_nz at HOTMAIL.COM
Sat May 29 13:08:51 IST 2004

Ok, I downgraded to the Stable version and ran over the install again and
seem to have it working. i am not sure however if I missed a config setting
somewhere or if its an issue with the unstable and postfix.

Paul

>From: Mean Man <mean_man_nz at HOTMAIL.COM>
>To: MAILSCANNER at JISCMAIL.AC.UK
>Subject: Fresh Install RH 9 - Postfix Problem
>Date: Sat, 29 May 2004 20:11:46 +1000
>
>Hiya,
>
>I have just done a fresh install of MailScanner-4.31.3-1 on RH 9 with
>Postfix and other than the Lang bug for some perl modules things seem to
>have gone well, I do however get an error message when restarting
>MailScanner as follows;
>
>Starting MailScanner daemons:
>         incoming postfix: /etc/init.d/MailScanner: line 94: -f: command
>not
>found
>                                                           [  OK  ]
>         outgoing postfix:                                 [  OK  ]
>
>Looking at the /etc/init.d/MailScanner file line 94 reads;
>
>        if [ $MTA = "postfix" ]; then
>          if -f $POSTFIXINCF/main.cf ; then
>            $POSTFIX -c $POSTFIXINCF stop 2> /dev/null
>          fi
>
>Any ideas ? All and any help apreciated
>
>Paul

>Get a Credit Card - 60 sec online response:
>http://ad.au.doubleclick.net/clk;8097459;9106288;b?http://www.anz.com/aus/promo/qantas5000ninemsn
>   [AU only]

>To leave, send    leave mailscanner    to jiscmail at jiscmail.ac.uk
>Before posting, please see the Most Asked Questions at
>http://www.mailscanner.biz/maq/     and the archives at
>http://www.jiscmail.ac.uk/lists/mailscanner.html

Protect your inbox from harmful viruses with new ninemsn Premium. Go to
http://ninemsn.com.au/premium/landing.asp?banner=emailtag&referrer=hotmail

To leave, send    leave mailscanner    to jiscmail at jiscmail.ac.uk