PDF Woes -- Need example

Julian Field mailscanner at ecs.soton.ac.uk
Fri May 28 12:08:09 IST 2004

I have found the problem, but can't figure out how to correct it. The docs
in the MIME-tools say that the CRLF sequences are fuzzed on output, which
is the problem. But I cannot find the actual code that does this. For 7bit
decoding it is dead easy to find, but that code is not used by the
quoted-printable handler and I can't find any others.

:-(

To leave, send    leave mailscanner    to jiscmail at jiscmail.ac.uk